Thursday, September 5, 2024

KDTime: Gone TOO Soon!

 


Episode 95                                                            

In this episode, I take a trip down memory lane. Have you ever gotten so invested in a television show/series and you watch it consecutively every week or you binge watch the season because it was streamed in it's entirety? Well I have, I've been subject to many a show series where I've been sucked into the world they created and became invested in the show characters all for it to come to a screeching halt because the network decided to ax the show. 

Every year tv show networks produce new shows that they think will be the next ER or Grey's Anatomy or Law & Order and SVU. Every year a tv show comes along that maybe a handful of people will enjoy and they watch continuously every time the show graces the tv screens. The trouble is becoming invested in a show and the the plug being pulled.


Sometimes it happens before the show can even make it a full season and other times. It's right after the season has ended and you wait around all summer for the announcement of whether it's been cancelled or not. Whatever the case maybe. You watch a show, fall in love with it and then it leaves you like a bad hook up. I can't tell you how many times I've watched a show and enjoyed it so much that when I found out it was cancelled; I went into a rage!

It has caused severe trust issues with my television. I don't trust any new shows that come out any more because I don't want to go through the pain and heartbreak anymore. This is mainly why I stick to my comfort shows.

What shows have left you? What shows have you wanted to continue?

Let me know in the comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KDTime: Manifest it with Michelle

 Episode 96 The *Manifesting Miracles* podcast by Michelle J. Lamont is designed to empower listeners to harness their inner manifestation a...