Sunday, February 27, 2022

KDTime: Vacation all I ever Wanted!


This episode is super short. I recorded it on the spot and with my friends while on vacation just for fun. I didn't edit it nor did I plan for it. It was just something to do while I had the time and internet to do so. 

Everyone should take a well deserved vacation when they can and as many as they can. We are not machines we are humans who were made to enjoy life and all it has to offer. 

We are not meant to work hard all the time, we need to be free to have a good time for as long a time as we can. 

Have fun, live free, and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KDTime: Imagine Listening with Ricardo Martinez

  Episode 89 Being a 911 dispatcher is like being the calm in the chaos, the voice of reason in moments of panic and distress. Every day bri...