Tuesday, June 29, 2021

KDTime: Which Song is Better?


When this episode was being put together and published, I was returning back to the work office. Which felt like another weird shift because coming back to work the place was an eerie shell of itself. Going from having the place literally flooded with people to being able to hear a pen drop from another room clearly was unsettling, but just something to get used to. I didn't mind the quiet though because at times it was very peaceful.  

In this episode, I talk about what I don't want to return to in general which is ironic because now as I type this it is slowly getting back to the crowded nature that was once the norm. I do NOT like it at all. It is not fun and I didn't like being up on other people I still don't. If I can I will avoid crowds to great lengths. I talk about browsing/scrolling Buzzfeed and coming across this article on choosing between songs that have the same title. There are a lot of songs out there that have that exact same title but they sound completely different made by different artists.

Here is the link for yourselves:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahmarder/which-of-these-songs-with-the-same-title-is-better

No comments:

Post a Comment

KDTime: Imagine Listening with Ricardo Martinez

  Episode 89 Being a 911 dispatcher is like being the calm in the chaos, the voice of reason in moments of panic and distress. Every day bri...