Tuesday, June 29, 2021

KDTime: Twenty-Five




 Episode Twenty-Five

This episode was huge for me. I successfully completed twenty five episodes up to this point. It was January, I was feeling good and I was ready to do more for my podcast. Unfortunately this was the last episode I would do for the past six months. I know that's a long time, but a lot has happened in that time.

So many things I don't really want to get into because personally it took me a while to get through it. As you all can clearly see. I was so excited to announce the potential collaborate podcast, which did not happen at least it hasn't in the time frame that I was looking for it to. I am the type of person that usually gets an idea in my head and then I run with it. I want it to happen as soon as possible. I wouldn't call this a flaw, but it definitely isn't ideal to wait on others to get projects done. 

Which is why in school I would absolutely hate working in group projects. The timing was always an issue and when I was ready for things to be finished waiting on others to produce their parts was the hardest part. While I wanted to get the other podcast up and running things just didn't work out. I do not know if I will collaborate with another person. It's a lot to coordinate and schedules are tough to configure. 

On to some happier news in this excerpt:

"Personally, I think it was a good year. I was able to finish school on a very high note and I can finally say I have my bachelors. It doesn’t matter how long it took to get there because the journey was mine and mine alone to take. I had to keep pushing with the help of my friends and family. I lost people as well (not to Covid) but still it hurt just the same. We sometimes think about all the bad things and dwell on it for a lot longer than it is intended. I think the biggest thing I learned last year was to let things take their course and love on your family because you never know what can happen."

I still believe this wholeheartedly. You never know what can happen. I leave you with this Live Life as best you can and cherish those close; those who aren't close but still impacted your life deserve some thanks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KDTime: Imagine Listening with Ricardo Martinez

  Episode 89 Being a 911 dispatcher is like being the calm in the chaos, the voice of reason in moments of panic and distress. Every day bri...