Wednesday, June 23, 2021

KDTime: Tv Theme Songs

Episode Thirteen

I think I've made it pretty clear over the several podcast episodes I have submitted that I am completely obsessed with Television and Movies. I did not focus my podcast on these things and in hindsight maybe I should have, but I really enjoy talking about tv and movies. Some of the best things about watching shows and movies is how the music relates exactly to what you are watching on the screen. For example, if something tense is about to happen you already know that the scene will be tense heavy, or the pretty obvious when you hear a sad song the scene will be a tearful one and etc. With all this being said, I decided to make this episode all about tv show theme songs. There is a part two coming because I couldn't fit every theme song in one episode. And possibly more parts because new tv shows are coming out all the time. But for this episode I talk about the biggest ones that most of everyone should know and if you don't know now you know. 


Here is the sitcom list:

Sitcoms:

  1. Fresh Prince of Bel Air - Fresh Prince

  2. Sister Sister - Sister Sister theme song (both)

  3. Scrubs - I’m No Superman

  4. Community - At least it was here

  5. Family Matters 

  6. Saved by the Bell

  7. Full House

  8. The Office

  9. Living Single

  10. Friends

  11. The Jeffersons - Movin On Up

  12. Gilligan's Island

  13. The Brady Bunch

  14. Good Times

  15. Laverne & Shirley - Making Our Dreams come True

  16. The Facts Of Life

  17. The Andy Griffith Story 

  18. The Golden Girls

  19. Happy Days

  20. One Day at a Time

  21. Parks & Rec

  22. That’s So Raven

  23. Drake & Josh

  24. iCarly

  25. Victorious


A good sitcom theme song definitely sets the tone for the show. It gets you pumped to get into the episode and the more you watch the more you get in tune with the tune or jingle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

KDTime: Imagine Listening with Ricardo Martinez

  Episode 89 Being a 911 dispatcher is like being the calm in the chaos, the voice of reason in moments of panic and distress. Every day bri...