Sunday, June 27, 2021

KDTime: One Score

Twentieth Episode

Frankly, I didn't think I would make it to 10 let alone 20, but I did it. Twenty episodes have been completed at this point and I was darn proud of myself. I thought long about what I wanted to talk about and came up with highlighting the top episodes that I enjoyed publishing. My favorite episodes were as follows the first one "Welcome to KDTIME", "Dating dot dot dot", "Let's Gooooo", "Tv Theme Songs" and "Big Ten". 

In this episode, I talk about the episodes that made me happy to do. I loved all the episodes from 1 to 20, but these stood out for me. You can tell how excited I am in each episode. I do try to keep that energy for all the episodes, but some topics pop off more than others.

Here's an excerpt from the episode:

"Ep 13: Tv Theme Songs I really enjoyed writing and creating this list of tv theme songs. I loved it so much I made another one that will be released very soon so stay tuned for that. I grew up watching TV and the theme songs are so catchy it’s like how could you not enjoy them. I don’t think there is a show that didn’t have a catchy theme song. Even the ones without lyrics are still pretty on point. This episode was fun and I enjoyed singing the tunes. I also received great feedback from it. So yea part two is on the way!"


I will do a part two, the list is ready! Trust me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

KDTime: Imagine Listening with Ricardo Martinez

  Episode 89 Being a 911 dispatcher is like being the calm in the chaos, the voice of reason in moments of panic and distress. Every day bri...