Tuesday, June 29, 2021

KDTime: Interview with Laura Bugge

Episode Twenty-Four

In this episode I have a great conversation with an old friend of mine from Sunshine Acres. We worked together during my first year and became really good friends from there. She also has a podcast. Two actually; Sway Element and Conjured Essence both hosted on Anchor the platform I'm using. We had all the good vibes reminiscing on old memories and mutual interests. It was a fun conversation between good friends.

My guest and I pretty much just went off the cuff on the interview and I helped promote her podcasts. If you want to hear more about her and even reach out.

ConjuredEssence is about intimate poetry read in a sensual setting. It gets you in different types of moods with the premise of enjoying a whispered detailed moment. If you enjoy hearing sultry words about the human body then this is for you.

SwayElement is more about people and their different experiences with a lot of interesting topics. Whether it's something light and fluffy or dark and twisted. You never know what kind of story you are going to hear on this podcast. Laura Bugge describes this podcast as one for people giving their truths and allowing a place to speak on those truths without judgement or backlash. It's really nice and I have an interview with her on this one, I believe it's episode 6. Check me out over there on her show as well as the entire series.

Her Instagram handles are @laurabugge_ @calm_sway @conjuredessence

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KDTime: Imagine Listening with Ricardo Martinez

  Episode 89 Being a 911 dispatcher is like being the calm in the chaos, the voice of reason in moments of panic and distress. Every day bri...