Sunday, June 27, 2021

KDTime: Do One Hit Wonders do Concerts?

 I was listening to a guilty pleasure playlist and some one hit wonders came on. I was listening on Spotify and it occurred to me that most one hit wonders most likely do not have concerts. They might open for other artists, but they do not have a concert of their own. And when I say concert I mean like packed stadiums/ fields/ or arenas. Speaking of concerts I tell you all which ones I've been to. My list is short because honestly, I wasn't that into going to watch people perform. It is nice to see though. 

Here's my concert history: 

1st concert: Up close & Personal tour Chris Brown & Bow Wow

Last concert: Queen & Adam Lambert

Next concert: Not sure 

Best: Ne-Yo Good Man Tour

Worst: None 

Have seen most: Jonathan McReynolds 

Have not seen but want to: Beyoncé


Something to think about. If they are a one hit wonder then they wouldn't really have concerts, so if an artist(s) has a concert series then they aren't a one hit wonder. If they just disappear after being successful, that doesn't make them one hit wonders either.




No comments:

Post a Comment

KDTime: Imagine Listening with Ricardo Martinez

  Episode 89 Being a 911 dispatcher is like being the calm in the chaos, the voice of reason in moments of panic and distress. Every day bri...