Wednesday, June 23, 2021

KDTime: Chores Suck!

 Episode Seventeen

I dont like chores, maybe some of you do maybe some of you don't like me. But I really don't like chores. I take chores and make them fun I have to make them fun because if I don't then I'll be bored and then it won't be fun. I know that chores are a part of life but they are just not fun for me. Cooking, washing dishes, taking out the trash, mopping, sweeping, cleaning up your room, washing clothes, anything and everything that is a daily, weekly, constant thing you do is a chore. Even going to work is a chore in my honest opinion.


Here is an excerpt from the episode:

"You don’t realize how much more chores you have when living on your own with zero help. Also, you don’t realize how many things are actually chores until you find yourself doing them every day or every week. Like going grocery shopping is a chore, cooking a meal, changing the lint in the dryer, sorting socks, unpacking said grocery trip, laundry, changing your sheets. It’s all just work. This kind of work you don’t get any money out of unless it’s literally your job, but you always have to put money in this kind of work in order to get it done. I used to think going to the grocery store was such an awesome experience until it was my wallet being whipped out at the counter. This is why I need music to distract me from these chores that don’t ever seem to end. And not a “Whistle while you work” vibe either. I need something with hmph to get me going. Clothes will always need to be washed, dishes will always need to be washed, floors need to be swept and mopped. The time it ends you are probably in a nursing home being a chore to someone else."

In the recommendation I suggest checking out Sunshine Rescue Puppies they are still up and running with a bunch of lovable puppies to have. here's the website again www.sunshinerescue.org  They are also on instagram @sunshine_rescue Check them Out NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

KDTime: Imagine Listening with Ricardo Martinez

  Episode 89 Being a 911 dispatcher is like being the calm in the chaos, the voice of reason in moments of panic and distress. Every day bri...