Tuesday, January 5, 2021

KDTime: We're Filming

 Movies are probably the best things I love to talk about. I watch so many movies it's crazy or at least it seems crazy to me. But I know there are people out there that watch movies for a living or even a side hobby giving their opinions and critics. In this episode two topics are addressed. The first topic is on movies that would be very interesting to see from another character's point of view. As I type this it gives me an idea for another kind of topic, but I won't say here. You'll have to listen to the episodes to find out what that is. Anyway the second topic is on movies that would make fantastic tv shows with the right people behind it of course. 

Here's a list of the Movies for TV Show submission from the episode:

  • Percy Jackson 

  • The twilight saga 

  • 50 shades of grey

  • Look Who’s talking now

  • Master of Disguise 

  • Inception

  • Spider-Man: into the spider verse 

  • Clue

  • Harry Potter

  • Marvel Cinematic Universe

  • Lord of the rings


Tell me your thoughts. Are there other movies that would make great TV shows??


No comments:

Post a Comment

KDTime: Imagine Listening with Ricardo Martinez

  Episode 89 Being a 911 dispatcher is like being the calm in the chaos, the voice of reason in moments of panic and distress. Every day bri...